Norton Family and Norton Family Premier features are not supported on Mac.
Details about your Norton subscription:
- Your subscription begins when your purchase is completed for online payments, (or otherwise, when your payment is received). You must download and install on each device to be protected by Norton.
- Your subscription includes protection updates and new features as available, subject to the acceptance of the Norton License Agreement. You will have coverage on the specified number of devices during the subscription term. Features may be added, modified or removed during the subscription term.
- By subscribing, you are purchasing a recurring subscription, which will automatically renew annually after the initial term you purchase.
- Accepted payment methods for automatic renewal of your subscription are credit cards or debit cards. If you select a different payment method, your subscription will not automatically renew, and you will need to renew manually.
- The price quoted today is valid for the initial term of your subscription (i.e., 1 year or 2 years, depending on your selection). After that, your subscription will automatically renew and be billed at R 399.00 each year. The price is subject to change, but we will always notify you in advance.
- You can unsubscribe any time at manage.norton.com or by contacting Norton Support. If you unsubscribe, your subscription will still be active for the remaining term of the subscription you have already paid for.
© 2017 Symantec Corporation. All rights reserved. Symantec, the Symantec Logo, the Checkmark Logo, Norton, and Norton by Symantec are trademarks or registered trademarks of Symantec Corporation or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Firefox is a trademark of Mozilla Foundation. Google Chrome is a trademark of Google, Inc. Mac, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc. Microsoft and the Windows logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.